View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #686
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Has anything happened between Boro, Mac, Greenie & Mänwe that would prevent them from being wolves together? Suspicions too hot, that sort of thing? When Mac went after Boro the other Day, there was little chance of lynching Boro as Mac well knew. I can't recall anything else at the moment.
Nothing that I can think of, but I doubt Greenie is a wolf.
Mac's early accusation of Boro based on his defense of Pitch would be conveniently wolf-on-wolf though. And if Mac or skip is a wolf, their little row yesterday is worth taking a look at. It seems it sprang out of nowhere and they did their best to interpret everything the other said in a bad light (especially skip who was all of a sudden suspicious of Mac whom no one else had really suspected), and it made me raise my eyebrows. The thought crossed my mind they had agreed to do some wolf-on-wolfing so that nobody would start wondering about Mac's still being alive.

Quote:
Agan could easily have been a dreamed "ordo" and actual cobbler at that point.
No I couldn't - Shasta would have seen me as the cobbler, not ordo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I want opinions on this one: is it a slip or am I paranoid? Mac seems to automatically assume he's alive the next Day.
Could be either. I tend to assume I don't die overnight even when I'm not a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Assuming Mänwe is a wolf, I'm wondering how the wolves would react now. Abandon hope and plan to continue with three, or try to deceive a large enough number of innocent (that would be only 2!) and win the game unless the ranger has some luck.
Sacrifice him. Sacrifice Boro tomorrow. Let the remaining two try to sneak into the victory. (This is assuming Boro is a wolf. He will undoubtedly try to be serious and convince us of his innocent intentions now though.)

Oh and speaking of Boro. He isn't stupid, he knows he couldn't have fooled the wolves for long because he simply couldn't drop the right names in his posts. That's why I stopped playing the cobbler after day 1. I was hoping an impatient wolf would try to hint at me... however now that I think of it, the people I remember discussing the cobbler issue the most with were Pitch, Mac and skip. Now I wonder.

Quote:
i.e. you can lynch me toMorrow and we can still win. I find that comforting, because I don't really feel like defending myself against all that suspicion.
What exactly do you think makes you more suspicious than say Boro?