View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 01:11 PM   #516
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
And this, in the end of the same post, pinged all the radars I have. "I don't want attention drawn to this topic, but here I am talking about it!" does not strike me as sound logic - actually a lot like a cobbler doing his best to make the wolves spot something he did.
I'd say there had already been enough talked about it by Legate and Shasta, so it was a little late to gloss it over completely.
And if you want me to (and Rikae says it's OK), I can of course spell out what I think she meant (in which I may of course be completely mistaken), but I don't see how that would benefit anyone but the wolves. Anyway I can assure you it had nothing to do with me pointing out anything to anybody, least of all the wolves.