View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 11:24 AM   #497
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Except for a little skirmishing with Pitch at the beginning, people were thinking I'm innocent all the time. Glad that seems to be changing now.

*takes off velvet gloves*
*picks up one of Mac's velvet gloves and slaps him across the cheek with it*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
As I've shown, the conclusions are almost identical even if Nessa is not included.
That's hardly the point. You accuse the people who went with the Inzil/Nessa trail, regardless of who they accuse (gives them negative points) and credit those who stayed away from it, that's the point.
Quote:
Your argument fails in multiple ways:
-If I just wanted to stay away from the Nessa/Inzil waggons, I could have voted anybody. Why needlessly endanger the cobbler?
Because if you vote for the cobbler and not an ordo, there is no vindictive innocent to deal with the next Day?

Because, like Agan has shown, the loss of the cobbler is not that heavy a blow for the wolves, and that you'd look better afterwards lynching a cobbler rather than an innocent?

Because either Nessa or Inzil looked very likely to get lynched regardless of your vote for Boro?

Because you didn't know or suspect Boro was the cobbler (I certainly don't)

Each one of these explanations seem plausible to me.
Quote:
-You seem to assume that I already had the whole Nessa/Inzil analysis ready before Inzil was actually dead, and before people started acting extremely suspicious after I left.
Once again: The usual suspects Nessa and Inzil did look very likely to get lynched from early on (as far I can remember anyway),
Quote:
-I am not suspecting everybody who took a part in it: I suspect Pitch, Agan, and Legate significantly less than you, Cailín, and Shasta.
But you did consistently award negative points (ie a suspicion) for anyone who favoured either Nessa or Inzil.
Quote:
I like how you probe into the possibility of lynching the cobbler and immediately jump away from it after Rikae called you on it. Nice try Skipwolf
That not how it was, and you know it, Mac-wolf!

Now dinner, and then I'll read though Shasta's analysis of Mänwe. I'll try to have a look at another person as well, maybe Greenie or Agan.

Edit: x'ed with shasta and rikae (fine, have it that way!)