View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 11:18 AM   #495
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Cailin

#10 - IC banter.

#18 - likes Boro. Approves of Pitch. Wary of Eomer. Votes Agan, 'because I owe her one'. Typical random reason for a Day 1 vote, looks like.

#178 - Thought Sally looked fairly innocent. This comment pings my radar a tiny bit, but it's a Lottie-reason. Thinks Lottie looks shady, looking at the Sallywagon.
Feels good about Legate, Lommy, Rikae, Inzil, Boro, Eomer, Kitanna, and Agan. Says the wolves are Mac, Greenie, Lottie, and Nessa.

#186 - The start of an exchange with Rikae regarding wolfish behavior and easy lynches. Cailin thinks wolves are less likely to actively push bad lynches, feeling instead that it's more sensible to 'go with the flow and come up with a mildly credible explanation afterward'.
Also mentions Nessa looks fairly bad after Ozban's death.

#205 - Continuance. Rikae wonders why a wolf wouldn't be actively seeking reasons to suspect someone, but would make unfounded accusations that were easily attackable. Cailin responds with -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailin
I just think that completely unfounded accusations on Day 1 are actually easier and more convincingly defended.
I'm torn here. Part of me is thinking that this exchange looks innocent for both Rikae and Cailin, but then part of me is thinking Cailin looks like someone who has just realized she's pulling more attention that she would like, and so ends her conversation.
Feels better about Mac for much the same reasons I did, and would rather not lynch Kitanna-hunter.

#220 - Continuance. Rikae persists and Cailin does more peacemaking "can we drop the subject" here.

#221 - Analyzes Wilwa and Nessa. As a conclusion, thinks Wilwa is innocent ("I doubt she is evil") and Nessa she says "has done little to make herself look innocent". I think I've said this before, but I don't really like the way this is worded, as if Nessa being a wolf is a foregone conclusion.

#260 - Uncomfortable with Lottie's vote and doesn't like Wilwa's abstention - a bit of a flip flop from her previous post, where she says she doubts Wilwa is evil.

#273 - Doesn't like what she sees of Lottie, gives several reasons. Would not be averse to lynching Nessa, either. Suspecting Cailin for being against Lottie is hypocritical of me, but I will say I'm not sure I like how she leaves herself open to vote Nessa if the bandwagon swings that way.

#287 - A list of players: Guilty and Innocent. Of interest are the fact that Wilwa and Boro are "guilty", as opposed to how Cailin felt about them earlier, and Valier appears on the "guilty" side for a reason I'm not sure I understand.
Quote:
Valier - I remember Valier quite well from the distant past. She does not give me a fuzzy feeling as of yet.
I generally take 'fuzzy' to mean 'wolfish', which would make it odd that Valier is there for not being 'fuzzy'. Am I just misreading?

#296 - Votes Lottie.

#346 - Says she had Lommy down as innocent from the start. Will be looking at Skip because she thinks Valier was a suspected Seer.

#375 - Quick and dirty analysis of Valier - says if the wolves thought she was the Seer, Nessa and Rikae look good and Skip looks bad.

#378 - Mentions she went over Lommy as well.
Quote:
Lommy was almost certainly not a we-are-looking-for-the-Seer kill but a let's-get-her-now-before-she-starts-making-sense kill or something involving Inzil (bluff, double bluff, you all know the drill).
I don't necessarily disagree, but I'm not sure I'd use the words 'almost certainly' in a werewolf game.

#381 - Thanks Inzil for his Elronhubbard analysis (I think?). Agrees, but pushes her suspicion of Skip here, saying that his vote for Elronhubbard looked like an attempt at a bandwagon.

#398 - Another list. Wilwa is under 'others' as Cailin doesn't like any of her posts (which comes as a surprise, considering her early analysis of Wilwa, but Cailin has been consistent regarding Wilwa for a few days now, so I'm unsure). The rest of the list seems to be okay, but I confess I'm still waiting for the skip analysis we were promised.

#402 - Puzzled by skip's list, and puzzled by Nessa's attitude. This post kind of feels like 'posting-for-the-sake-of-posting'.

#421 - Agrees that Inzil and Nessa will continue to be a distraction. Doesn't see any reason to vote Boro. Still suspicious of skip - what I'm not liking is that Cailin continues to be 'suspicious' of skip but makes no real effort to push said suspicion.

#427 - Votes Inzil. Honestly, the reason about Inzil's vote for Boro at the last second is one I agree with - it did look shady.

#431 -
Quote:
Coin tosses are bad but a throwaway vote for a silent player is not much better really.
Haha. I agree.

Conclusions - Cailin is definitely someone to watch. She's got both good and bad points for her - I don't necessarily see full-blown lupinity here, but she's definitely more suspicious than I thought she was. (Wow, don't I sound wishy washy? )
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote