View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 10:01 AM   #488
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Anyway, I never said that voting or suspecting Nessa is worse. That's your addition, and it doesn't make me feel better one bit.
Actually you're probably right. When I skimmed your analysis earlier I got the impression that you deducted more points from those who voted or suspected Nessa than those who voted or suspected Inzil which made me draw that conclusion. Now looking at it again I see it is now quite so, at least not in a conspicuous way.

Still that analysis of yours makes me wary. As far as I know voting Nessa might have a good vote. Yes it certainly seems like the wolves are offering her of a plate for us - and I agree that is the most likely scenario - but Nessa might also be a wolf, let's not forget that. Your analysis treats her as an innocent.

If we assume that Boro is the cobbler, a Mac-wolf's vote for Boro-cobbler (whom he probably knows the identity of) also makes sense to me, given that his long analysis is built on the Inzil/Nessa trail as an obvious set-up, and that he is casting suspicion on just about everyone who's partaken in it, and by implication making it a moral high-ground to stay away from it. He wouldn't have thought Boro would go end up lynched anyway I think, and if an accident were to happen, that wouldn't have been that bad for team-evil anyway. Hardly a problem at all in fact, given Agan's maths.

No, I'm not very happy about Mac. However, I feel I'm also reeling myself up. I should be around for most of the rest of the Day. Will step back and do some serious reading before drawing any serious conclusions.

Also, nice work with the vote-summaries Greenie!

Edit: x'ed with a few

(not saying that makes her look better, mind you, she is also one who we should have a closer look at)

Last edited by skip spence; 01-10-2011 at 10:16 AM.
skip spence is offline   Reply With Quote