View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 09:30 AM   #484
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Elra - Her votes are rather bandwagonish, like I said before, even their reasons are often either directly or indirectly relying on arguments made by others. Her phrasings look somewhat fishy and her votes are easy. I'm not convinced though, she says it's her style, and I'm not sure a wolf would be going with the flow so blatantly.

Macalaure - His "apart from what I said before" in reasoning his Lottie vote on Day 2 is interesting. He does say that her vote the Day before was "not good", but after that he lists her as "not really suspicious, but not really innocent either". An innocent can have their opinion change and forget that he didn't actually say it anywhere in the thread. However, I could also see a Macwolf trying to make his vote look like it was grounded on some earlier suspicion that doesn't seem to be there after all. I'd like some thoughts on this one, I'm puzzled. Boro does look cobblerish, which would speak against Mac being a wolf. His vote for Boro out of the blue yesterDay would be a foolish move if he was a wolf and Boro the cobbler.

Shasta - Has only voted for known innocents this far. (That applies to myself as well though, so I'm not the one to start suspecting him for that alone.) He's an enigma to me at the moment, I'd like to look through his posts at some point. I'd like to know, though, if it was a consistent suspicion or simple coincidence that made him vote Lottie twice but with different reasons.

Wilwa - Also has voted for only known innocents this far. Her Day 1 vote for Sally makes me think her innocent, she voted Sally for supposedly leaving a cobbler hint. Sally's post did look like one, which makes me inclined to think a wolf would not have wanted to lynch Sally. Wilwa was the first to vote Sally, and seemed to take the whole issue rather seriously, not talking openly about it at first in hopes of the wolves missing the hint. She also gave more elaborate reasons for voting Inzil than most others.

Nessa - She has voted very independently. I'm not sure of the soundness of her arguments against Rikae, and would love to hear why she voted Legate. Could be a wolf distancing herself from the lynches, could be independent-minded innocent.

Pitchwife - Has only voted for the two "enigmas" Nessa and Inzil, and the votes are always placed 3rd or 4th (which might also have to do with time issues). If both Inzil and Nessa were set up by the wolves to distract the village, Pitch looks pretty bad. If Nessa is a wolf, Pitch likely isn't - bandwagoning against a fellow in danger twice in a row would be foolish, considering how big an advantage the pack gets from being all together.

Rikae - The retraction on Day 2 would have been a pointless move for a wolf (which, if she is a wolf, would be precisely why she did it). The same thing as with Mac though: if Boro is indeed the cobbler, she is likely not a wolf.

Boro - Possible cobbler. I have a hard time seeing him as a wolf, he seems too uninvolved and too disinclined to manipulate. Could be bored ordo as well, but then, I remember Borordos who have been really involved and in the middle of things.

Skip - Has a track record of easy votes. Day 1 he votes Sally on an "icky feeling", Day 2 Elra for being a submarine, Day 3 Nessa. I'm still of the opinion that a wolf would not have wanted to lynch Sally on Day 1 unless they missed the hint that wasn't a hint. Other than that, Skip doesn't look too good to me.

Mänwe - There's still a bit too little to go on here to say anything for sure.

Legate - He has this miserable air of always ending up voting Nessa against his will. If Nessa is a wolf, I doubt Legate is one, because it would seem foolish that in tight voting situations he would end up voting a fellow wolf by elimination method. He's giving me good vibes in general right now.

Aganzir - Her votes look fishy by themselves, but taking into account her reasons for them they look a lot better I think. And the Sally thing is also true of Agan, who sealed Sally's fate with her vote. Also, I wonder - she made quite a show of dropping cobbler hints on Day 1, and then gets really upset when Sally does the same. Leaning innocent.

Cailín - Looks fishy. Her votes are no more bandwagonish than, say, Agan's, but her reasons behind them look fabricated to me. I'll be going through her posts toDay.

EDIT: x-ed with two Legs and a Butterfly
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote