View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 05:24 AM   #472
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
So, what do we have here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Obviously you want the lynched-distraction to be a wolf. And are you seriously suggesting we just let Nessa walk away now? Time to get yourself new glasses because the wolves are standing right in front of you, but you're not seeing them. The wolves are just taunting and bluffing us at this point, but you're too focused on me. Now I know I haven't been playing up to my standards, but you'll only have yourself to blame when this is over.

I know I haven't been much use in forming suspicions, but I've tried what I can, by keeping up on reading everything and by not throwing away votes. I've been wrong in voting so far too, but I can't believe you're seriously saying we just let Nessa go.
I am not sure, was that serious? If yes, then Boro looks suddenly really bad to me - because this sort of "GET OFF ME!" reaction is typical for him when he is a Wolf.

Or, as somebody has said, he might actually be the Cobbler, which would make sense too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
And do wolves forget that kind of stuff? I wouldn't.
And what of newbie Wolves? I can imagine it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Well, not toss a coin, but Boro is treating Nessa as a known wolf, and Mac is treating her as a known innocent. I think it would be a bad idea to lynch her toDay for the same reason I thought it was to lynch her or Inzil yesterDay, but when it comes to everyone else I just find myself wondering how many cobblers this village has (of course, looking cobblerish is everyone's safest bet, but come on...)
I must say, in one way I really really dislike the fact that Nessa was almost lynched for like, what, three consecutive days. On the other hand, perhaps if she is a Wolf, she deserves the title of the "survivalist" and a credit for that. It would be nice to hear also from herself, for that matter. I have to say that I think there definitely are people more suspicious than her, she just seems to be the one whom most people have agreed on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Clearly by now people know things. The wolves almost certainly have identified the cobbler, who probably has a good idea of them in turn. The seer knows a few people's roles, unless xe had the bad luck to choose those who are already dead. The wolves and cobbler probably feel an easy victory is nearly in hand. I certainly feel as though they're herding, or leading this village at this point, and I don't like it one bit.

I have an idea about someone who might know something, and I hope xe knows what I mean. If xe can in some way let me know if it's safe to mention this, I will; if anyone wonders, I, as the werebear Nog erroneously called an ordo , don't know anything at all (except that I know nothing).
I am really curious what is going to come out of this, because if you are on the village's side, I cannot see why you don't speak plainer, or what the thing you have in mind is. Okay, really curious.

skip looks fairly good to me now, by his posting.
Greenie does too.
Shasta's last post... well, on first sight, I wasn't sure, I didn't like all the "this and this is under my radar, this one as well," sort of detachedness which could be like "I don't know anything, don't mind me, just lynch somebody and then we'll see, if we are lucky, you have lynched one of your own and us Wolves will laugh into your face". But on the other hand, reading the stuff actually, he looks like might be really commited to that. Well, I think I will have a better picture of him after he does what he promised and takes a look at LRH and such, that would show that he is not just making stuff up but really doing it.

If Boro is the Cobbler, then I would say either Rikae and/or Mac and/or Agan are Wolves, or maybe all of them.

I don't know about LRH (still have the reasons for suspecting her as I had yesterDay, but the question is who are her packmates), Cailín and Mänwe are practically nonexistant (though Mänwe looks more innocent to me than not, while in Cailín's case I have no idea), and wilwa, well... I cannot say. I am completely at loss with Pitch. From the beginning till now. Totally under my radar. Pitch, where are you?

Let us not forget now, the Wolves will be reluctant to give up one of their packmates right now. They'll prefer us to lynch some totally random person. Therefore, everybody who is innocent, I suggest making it clear for you whom you suspect and whom you want to lynch, at least roughly, and not let yourselves swayed too much by that e.g. XY randomly mentioned this one, or another person suddenly randomly mentioned that one... Or, try to at least make it clear whom you don't want to lynch, I think that should be good enough for the beginning as well.

EDIT: x-ed with Greenie, Valar bless you for the voting summary - I have been actually thinking about the same, since with this huge game, it is really annoying that I could not review the votes properly all at once.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote