View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #430
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Around, but don't have much time to comment on stuff... maybe I will manage to comment on two or three things people have said, but probably most will have to wait till toMorrow if I am still alive.

I would have wanted to vote for El Ron Hubbard now, also after looking at the analysis of her. But she does not seem to get so much votes, so not sure if it has any sense to do it.

Could btw anybody post a voting tally now?

I could vote Nessa, but I'm not entirely comfortable with it simply because I am wondering if she could be sort of framed and all that, I'm worried if it is not all just "bandwaggoning" on some suspicion raised by Wolves. I am not right now 100% fond with voting Boro, even though I have suspected him earlier, lately he has dropped a bit. I am not sure about voting Zil more or less for the same reasons as what I said about Nessa and also because possibly he's just a Cobbler (see what I have said in one of my posts above about this subject).

EDIT: x.ed with people from Pitch onwards and a tally, thanks!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote