View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 08:46 AM   #371
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Nessa --- The thing that bothers me most about her is that she's being too calm for an innocent openly framed by the wolves.
But not too calm to be a wolf who's twice been the runner-up for the lynch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
I was not able to see any good reason to, even for possible Seerishness which somebody brought up
How about "Agan wouldn't surely kill him first, therefore she's probably innocent?"

Inzil might be the cobbler. Or he might be a wolf pretending to be the cobbler. Or an innocent with extremely bad luck.
However if he turns out to be the cobbler, or Nessa to be a wolf, we need to find out why he saved her. Did someone tip him off?

Quote:
My best pick would have been Rikae, but then again, we are back at the question if she would have taken part in the kills as they were - rather cluelessly-seeming - and also her retraction, as I said above, makes it look more like what innocent would do.
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, but I don't think the kills look clueless. True, they haven't caught the seer yet - but I think they're being very efficient at bewildering us. (So I disagree on any notion of "quiet"/newbie wolves.)

As for Rikae's retraction, it certainly doesn't make me think her more innocent (even if it doesn't make me more suspicious of her either). Rikae knows full well how to appear innocent whatever her role.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-08-2011 at 08:47 AM. Reason: xed with Green
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote