View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 12:23 PM   #254
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Lottie seems much more subdued that I remember her. Which is kinda worrying but I'm not comfortable voting her.
Yeah, with the big huge games I usually take a couple of Days to find my feet. You'll get her back eventually, I hope. :/

Now then. Legate and Mac bother me, but not in a wolf sense. Legate because the tone of his posts seems way different than usual, but I don't think he'd do that as a wolf. Mac because, despite the logic and all, he's misrepresenting some people. Not enough so that people would notice much, but enough to draw flawed conclusions with if he wanted to. He'd in a good spot for a wolf to be in, but I don't suspect him personally - it's more of a "if he were a wolf we'd be in so much trouble" sort of thing.

So, since neither of those two are really worth voting, I suppose I'll probably go with Kit so that the option is there if we decide to lynch her and see where her Hunt leaves us and whatnot.

++Kit

I might get a chance to pop in again, might not.