View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 03:06 PM   #156
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Ok. I'm sorta here now. This is really the worst time for me to be playing a game (got 3 exams in the next 4 days, and I work for a greeting card company so Christmas season + Greeting cards = a busy busy me). I'm really sorry!

So I think the Hunter plan is still our best bet. Like Eomer said it still gives us the option of getting a wolf today and we guarantee that the Heir is on our side, and like Inzil said it's the only Gifted where we know for sure who it is, with the other's there's no way of knowing whether they were good or bad.

If we don't get this Heir business out of the way soon we're all going to go mad. Right now we're all trying not to kill a Wolf, and the Wolves are trying not to kill Gifteds, it's all screwy and so none of us know what to do. I think it's worth taking the chance.

I'll try to come back soon!