View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 08:35 AM   #857
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Ghanberryghan, I'm glad you posted on the Goldern Perch. It's been a long time since anyone has touched that thread.

I wanted you to know that I saw your post and will hopefully post something sometime soon so you can have something to post with. In the mean time, would you care to create a character biography for your character? Just copy and patse this form below and fill stuff in so we now what sort of fellow your character is.

NAME:

RACE: (Only those character types listed by the Innkeeper will be acceptable: Hobbits, Men, Elves, or Dwarves. NO Orcs; Easterlings, Southrons, and any other men of an evil race; NO Animals - as main characters; or Any other creature or persons not mentioned in 'Types of characters allowed' No half-Elven characters. No mixed-type characters. No super-heroes. No assassins. No one all powerful, martial arts proficient, or having any magical traits. Just regular characters with normal abilities for their races only)

WEAPONS: (No magical, super-hero, mithril weapons. Just good solid Middle-earth weapons and armor only that is appropriate to the race of the character and the time period. Hobbits, for example, do not have swords or armor)

APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: (No half-Elven characters. No mixed-type characters. No super-heroes. No assassins. No one all powerful, martial arts proficient, or having any magical traits. Just regular characters with normal abilities for their races only)

HISTORY: (Can be as brief as you wish)