View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #10
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
This may sound weird, but I can see Feanor as the Melkor of Noldor. Melkor brings chaos to the Song of Ainur, he leads some of the down the wrong path...Same with Feanor: he's the one who causes the Noldor to be banned from Valinor, he leads them in a, in a way, rebellion against the Valar (Melkor rebelled against Eru). Both rebellions caused evil and both were otherwise pointless, unless you consider the butterfly effect. AND he is the brightest, most skilled, etc Noldor, just like Melkor was the most powerful ainu. There are probably other similarities between them, I' just too tired right now to really think it through.

Edit: they're also the most arrogant and not very wise - even though there are moments when they are cunning; yet still not wise.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 11-09-2010 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Just thought of this one...
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote