View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #386
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Twice that the rest of us know of– and I don't know why a Seer would feel the need to follow such a strict modus operandi on a relatively minor point, yet break the golden rule of "never directly accuse someone you haven't dreamed".

You're the Seer, you haven't dreamed any villains– how do you vote? In a non-committal way, preferably hinting that you don't actually know anything: "Well, I'll have to go with A", "B is certainly acting funny, though I could be wrong".

You're the Seer, you've dreamed a wolf– how do you vote? Well, unless you're revealing, you don't actually say, "I dreamed C and he's a wolf"– but you come as close to it as you dare. "Shasta, I hope you're pleased at what you and your buddies accomplished last night" is about as explicit as it gets, particularly when followed by "you're going down, boy," and "death to lycanthropes".

Of course, it is true that EW is inexperienced, and might not have taken into consideration how things would look after he died. All I can say, my flawless diamond, is that in that case we're going to need to add a "Tips for Newbie Seers" section to the Guidelines thread.

EDIT:X'd since Shasta at #372.
Looked like flippancy to me. EW said this about Eomer -
Quote:
Originally Posted by EW
I'd bet he's bad.
- does this, by implication, mean Eomer's a wolf?

Answer - no. I don't see why situation A apparently gives results B and C just because of a slight change in unrelated variable D.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote