View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 07:18 PM   #372
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
If I had to guess, I'd go with the
1. Me
2. Volo
3. Shasta

...but I don't know why he'd dream me. *shrugs*

Sorry, Shasta, but there's really no other conclusion I can come to. His vote for Eomer does not look like a Seer dream. His vote for you, did. He even said explicitly that you were a wolf:

And he gave his reason for dreaming you. You said something that jumped out to him. If we go with the theory that he'd dreamt of me, then you mentioning his known innocent would have drawn his eye, and it "stuck in his craw". It doesn't get much clearer than this.

++Shasta
Precisely. He voted Eomer before dreaming him - I really don't see any other reason for completely dropping him the next day (other than that I'm a wolf, but I happen to know I'm not, so...) And 'accusations' have been made in that manner before and haven't been true, so latching onto this one makes no sense.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote