View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 03:34 PM   #209
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
So... somewhere since mid-afternoon, I lost an hour somewhere. This is mostly outside people's interest, except insofar as it means I thought I had more like an hour and a half till the deadline than a mere half hour... and it also means that I need to be moving along to greener scenes of interest.

Ergo, I should vote now.

Personally, I like Nog's reasoning vis-a-vis Agan being a Cobbler, but she's much too hot a topic toDay for me to vote for on that reason alone. Without studying it to the extent that it deserves, I don't want to be swept up in something with such highly volatile bandwaggon potential.

Who does that leave?

Unfortunately, not really anyone... except maybe Nog himself, if his theory's wrong, but of course there's no way to know that without lynching Agan.

My vote then is going to be essentially a throw-away, and I accept full association with the scorn that will be heaped upon me in Day 3 (if I survive that long). In the interests of economy, we'll stick with yesterday's vote then...

++ wilwarin

Who actually DOES feel slightly more "off" toDay to me, but not in any sort of way that I'm actually going to be able to pin down.