View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #202
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
A quick interlude - looking at the clock I see I might not be able to produce the table in its entirety anyway.

After re-reading D1 I will not vote for Greenie (especially regarding the fact she can't be around toDay anymore).

Even if I still think Aganzir is the cobbler (sorry for my insistence, but I have my reasons), I would not like to vote her either toDay. She seems to be the powerhouse of suspecting people (after me, of course, or well, with me... ) so I think she's good to have around to notice things we might ignore. (Although I must say she was quick to defend a host of people as well, like the baddies wish to do to rub them the right way).

EDIT: X'd with A Gun
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote