View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 08:54 PM   #144
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
My treasure, Nog was very specific about Agan being a cobbler (which, incidentally wouldn't greatly surprise me). So, if anything, this hypothetical attack on a Nogwight would point away from Agan as a wolf, wouldn't it?
I would think so. With this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I actually write this like ten minutes before the DL just to able to send it in time. Some of it has been said already and some might be redundant by now. But whatever.

Greenie is over-rationalising her vote. She looks suspicious.

I'm also worried about wilwa. She voted for Glirdy too easily.

Pitch is nicely saving wilwa (I've had a bad feeling about him all the Day - he's reasonable, but then again like a cheetah looking for a victim to jump upon).

Those two being wolves and not knowing of the cobbler would just make sense.

Aganzir is a baddie. Which type? A cobbler, of course.
Nog not only said he thought Agan was a Cobbler, he singled out Wilwa and Pitch as potential wolves. And he voted for Agan anyway.

And there's this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Anyway. It's getting late and I'm done with this discussion. I need to take a look back on others and will not be derailed by cobblerish second questions. And if you're innocent Agan, please help us finding suspicious behaviour.
"If you're innocent Agan"- does that look like "specificity", as outlined by Shasta here?

Quote:
As an interesting aside, this would also point at one or more of Greenie, Pitch, Wilwa, and Agan as wolves. Agan is probably the most likely of this bunch, considering that Nog was most specific about her. How likely it is that an Aganwolf would have gone after Nog (expecting that Nog-Seer would die, of course) knowing that his death would point to her is debatable, however.
All this is supposed to be evidence on why Nog could have been the wolves' target. I don't see it, and I don't understand why Shasta's pushing this so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Here's a general observation: I said it didn't surprise me that the BW was the hot topic on Day One. However, it's also true that when there's a werebear in the village, the folk most eager to discuss it tend to be the cobbler, the wolves and, oddly enough, quite often the bear as well. I bet Mr Goatleaf wasn't the only baddie in the thik of it yesterDay.
Possibly. It's worth looking into.

x/d with Lottie