View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 10:09 PM   #17
Mister Underhill
Dread Horseman

Mister Underhill has been trapped in the Barrow!
So I got a blast email from AFTRA that the "Do Not Work" order has been lifted, and SAG has posted the same on their website -- but apparently the production might still abandon New Zealand, per the latest reporting at Deadline Hollywood: Ire in the Shire Could Still Push Peter Jackson Pics Out of New Zealand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
He was Arthur Dent in the film version of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy as well as Tim in the British version of the Office and was also in Love Actually.
Missed Hitchhiker's Guide, only saw a few snippets of the British The Office a long time ago, and saw Love Actually when it was out six years ago and don't remember him. Guess I'll have to check Netflix to see if I can scout him a bit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
Michael C Hall because in his role of David in Six Feet Under he managed the trick of playing a character who was likeable despite being repressed and prissy. But I guess playing Dexter would now make him too much of an odd choice!
Ha! The thought of Dexter as Bilbo adds a whole new dimension to Gandalf's assessment: "There is a lot more in him than you guess..."
Mister Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote