View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 10:08 AM   #2685
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Heh, a good idea Foley! So if you lmp wish to play for the landlords (one or some of them), it would be great fun!

In that case, we should probably PM something about them as to how we see their situation in respect of the new Mead Hall - and what kind of people they are - so that we work on the same premises. And which one of them would you like to play... so as to decide which encounter we'd be writing all of us?
I'm willing. The PM idea is good. I don't have oodles of time to really concentrate on the last 6 or so pages of this thread, so any summaries you can offer in that regard would be most helpful.

Allow me to share my opinion in regard to rushing some parts of the story: if there's a writer on this rpg who really wants to write something for a given scenario, and can get some time in to do it, let him/her have a go. The rest of us I would think would be willing to give the writer a couple days.