View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #4
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Looks interesting enough. I am a bit suspicious about the balance, because of so many roles - which is of course dangerous, I mean, you can more or less predict when you have one more role out there, but when it's more, it can get out of hand... if you want a theme for thinking, Boro, you can try to imagine various "what if" scenarios, especially thinking whether BW cannot help the village (or the Wolves, for that matter) dramatically by revealing himself (as nothing can really harm him)... from just very brief attempt of mine to imagine it, I think it might be well-balanced (if you indeed have both BW and TB - also you should maybe just clarify somehow that really there can't be any tactical siding of TB with BW, once TB knows BW's identity, he has to go after him... so that there isn't anything like "BW can be now useful for the village, I know who he is, but I will keep him around for few more days and get rid of him only later").

Nonetheless, you can count me in, unless something dramatic happens which would prevent me from playing...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote