View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 01:01 PM   #411
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Skip, take it down a notch and be sensible. We can't believe you just like that, and I believe we'd all benefit if you'd try to explain yourself once more, because you - are - not - making - sense. You're starting to look cobbler to me, but the problem is that a cobbler taking desperate measures to save themselves doesn't make sense.
That's what made sense yesterday I mean if Skip is the cobbler and wouldn't know the wolves. Unless he was outright sure about his judgement that Legate was not a wolf and then threatened Inzil into not voting for him.

However the cobbler can be a giant mess in the voting the last days when it's this tight. And by really unexpectedly fighting to not get lynched he's done just that today.

Argh, even if we get the cobbler today it's still a must kill wolf situation tomorrow. Almost seems like prolonging the inevitable. Or we just go out all for broke today, go for someone else if it's a wolf we get ourselves a bit more time (2 wolves, 6 innocents - including hunter and cobbler). If we're wrong then well we're wrong and this game ends. Drag out this seemingly long torture or go all or nothing?

Edit: crossed with a bunch