View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 02:30 PM   #308
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Ok, well that was a dissapointment, I was really sure of Legate.

Now we have 9 people: 3 wolves, 1 Hunter, 4 Ordos and 1 Cobbler. If we get it wrong both today and tomorrow, we lose.

Now Skippy. Hmm. I don't like this, cause I thought we had decided that the Hunter should NOT reveal, and we only have the one Gifted left.

Now lets think about this. If we don't get a wolf today and the wolves kill the Hunter tonight (and the hunter is hunting an innocent) then tomorrow we are left with 3 wolves, 3 Ordos and a Cobbler. The Cobbler will vote with the Wolves and we lose. If they kill the Hunter and the Hunter is hunting a wolf then we'll have a bit of a better chance.

If we don't get a wolf today and they just kill an Ordo tonight then tomorrow we'll be left with 3 Wolves, 1 Hunter, 1 Cobbler and 2 Ordos. Again though the Cobbler could vote with all 3 wolves and we'd lose (unless they lynch the Hunter, in which case he may take a wolf with him and we'd get another day).

Gah, my head hurts. Basically we need to get a wolf today, right?

Now back to Skip, again, I don't like this reveal at all. I'm very strongly against the Hunter revealing and I can't help but think that he's the Cobbler or Wolf trying to get the real Hunter to come out. The whole thing just doesn't sit right with me.

Let's say he's lying and the real Hunter comes out. Then we lynch Skip. If he's the Cobbler then they will kill some Ordo tonight (they won't risk going after the Hunter) and tomorrow we'd have 3 wolves, 1 Hunter and 3 Ordos. They could easily win that. If he's the wolf, well that would be actually a dumb thing for the wolves to do right now, so if Skip isn't the Hunter, he's the Cobbler, either way we shouldn't lynch him.

I don't know. I say leave him be and if he is lying the real Hunter should stay quiet, and then we just hope we get a wolf today.

x'ed with Nog and Boro, who are trusting Skip way to easily...