View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 02:30 PM   #307
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay Skip, I tend to trust your reveal as it looks quite unlikely a wolf or even a cobbler would try that kind of a trick - at least I can't see any benefit in them doing it (correct me if I'm wrong). And I think it's good you did that because now we can narrow down our hunt with one person toDay.

I'm not so sure the wolves would be eager to get you lynched either. You are the only risk to them aside with lynches.

But speaking of numbers... you're quite right that we need a wolf toDay. Getting the cobbler would still give us a chance the next Day but even then it would just take one wrong vote and we'd be done. So a wolf rather than a cobbler.

The downside of your revelation: the wolves will not accidentally kiil you the coming Night so that you could have hunted one of them down with you.

Anyway. There is the added problem of them having three votes against our five - and then there is the cobbler with a vote as well. So even toDay they can arrange things if we give them the chance for it.

So please, let's not vote like the previous Days, at last minute and without declaring our intentions. They'd love to steer the voting toDay with last minute surprises...

EDIT: X'd with Boro
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote