View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 01:03 PM   #258
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
A short and basic list of what I feel about people right now:

NOT CONCERNED ABOUT

Nerwen - I think she is the dreamed innocent. We will most likely see after toNight, anyway!

Greenie - I have really no reading about her at all, but nothing suspicious at least.

Nog - I tend to think he is an innocent totally out of his mind. Because he sounds like a genuine Nogrod who catches on totally wrong things (like his suspicion of me) and gets a sort of tunnel vision and does not let go...

UNSURE ABOUT

Ozban - some of his posts seem like genuinely innocent newbie thinking (like the one thing Nog corrected about Eönwë seeming innocent because of his vote), but at times I am just worried whether he is not making one huuuuge bluff. I'd just need to sense his true motives a bit better.

Skip - some of his posts have genuine feel to them, some less...

Wilwa - I don't know, she generally has innocent-looking posts and then she has some more guilty-looking stuff and I don't know...

Steve - there is still rather little from him. He does not seem worrying to me generally, this far, but I want to see more from him... he's similar to Greenie, simply she's been just around a bit longer, and I can get a better read of her (which is still nothing much, but at least makes me feel a bit like something about her, whereas about him, I can't say anything)

Inzil - bleagh. You know what, he is a bit unreadable. If I was to say names of three Wolves right now, then after Boro and Lottie he would be my third, but it's really nothing specific now.

SUSPICIOUS ABOUT

Boro - a bit. See my post above.
Lottie - see also above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
So you knew it in the middle of D2 that Pitch was innocent... you knew that?
Nogrod! Seriously! One more silly comment from you in this game and I am thinking you are a Cobbler yourself... or actually wait! Now that would finally make sense! Honestly, you are sometimes incredibly off in this game. Did you read what I was talking about up there? You have even the quote right above it! Nothing about Pitch, but your words about Glirdy and Skip's votes being in the suspicious place (you seemed to pull it as an incredibly discovery that they, being in the middle, were the most suspicious, whereas I said that in the middle of Day 2). That's nothing to say about what I think now about them (since Glirdy's been obviously innocent). But anyway...

EDIT: x-ed with wilwa and Nerwen.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 10-10-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote