View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 08:02 AM   #157
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
I agree with Legate's point. Like she's saying "what were you guys thinking when you agreed with me about his suspiciousness?". Seriously? Anyone who actually voted for him is not allowed to say "what were you guys thinking". You vote for someone, you obviously want them dead, you can't chastise other people who also voted for them. Admittedly the later voters do look worse, but putting all the blame on them is silliness.
To some extent I do see Lottie's point– she just cast the first vote, whereas the actual bandwaggoning happened later. All the same, it wasn't as if she'd made an early semi-random vote and everyone jumped on it– she in fact played quite a role in building up suspicion on Shasta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Ok, I know that it looks too obvious to be Pitch, but are we seriously going to gamble with this? There's a chance that he was Shasta's dream, that should be enough to lynch him. We know Shasta obviously had a dream, and I would think he'd leave some sort of clue somewhere.
I concur. But it's a bit of a dilemma– do we lynch Lottie, who has behaved suspiciously, or Pitch, who hasn't at all, but who has a major piece of evidence against him?
I'm thinking at the moment it should be one of those two. At least they're not mutually exclusive as villains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
And I have to say, knowing Shasta, that if Pitchwolf was his dream and we decide to ignore the hints, Shasta will mass murder us out of frustration.
Unless his head explodes first...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
x'ed with Nerwen, and just had a thought, Nerwen would be a likely Night 1 dream for Shasta, but I still think we shouldn't let Pitch get by
I forgot to say that in my last post, but it's bugging me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozban View Post
After reading whole thread through again, I tend to suspect Lottie. Especially his toDay's posts sound crooked. Then again, I'd say that if Lottie'd be a wolf, she wouldn't cast a vote first. And even without any firm accusation, just a "gut-feeling"? Such an approach seem to risky for a wolf to try it.
Actually, casting the first vote is something wolves quite like to do– nobody can really blame you when that person is lynched and turns out innocent. And "gut-feeling" is something wolves can fall back on when they can't fake-up a better case on an innocent.

Quote:
I'm not really fond of Legate either, he's still seems somehow... someone described it as "too smooth". His toDay's post did fix his reputation partly, but I shall still observe him closer than the others.
I don't like the way Legate went back and forth and seemed to contradict himself yesterDay... but that's all I've got on him at the moment.

Quote:
If there has been any silent intrigues, I'd say that Zil and Gilr were most active at accusing pauvre Seer. It may be genuine, of course, but in a way it seem too concentrated on Shasta, leaving Lottie out, why? Cover?
It could be. Those two, from memory, were in fact the ones who most pushed the notion that "if one of them's a wolf it's Shasta". ANd Zil was quite twisty.

EDIT:X'd with Boro and Ozban-turned-poet.
EDIT2: word left out.

Last edited by Nerwen; 10-08-2010 at 08:08 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote