View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 04:43 PM   #132
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Firstly, hats off to the Ranger and sharp intuition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
If I know Shasta he would have left at least one clue for us to the one dream he had. When he was the ranger he always left behind clues to his protections. Now the problem is just finding it.
I haven't found anything, beyond what's already been stated: Strong suspicion and a vote for Pitch, some mild suspicion toward Greenie, and apparent trust of Nerwen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Also, he says it will be too easy to see a Wolf among Shasta and Lottie, and he straightaway dismisses the possibility of them being Wolves both. Just seems a bit too sure, in a similar matter to Ozban. The point is that he does not even question the possibility of their wolfishness on the basis of "no, I think it's just banter" (like Ozzy did) or something concrete, but just "it's too easy". I mean, what kind of a reasoning is that?
I thought it rather evident why they were unlikely to be packmates: Lottie's vote for Shasta seemed too unnecessarily reckless to have been wolf-on-wolf.

Also, I was very curious what skip would say to explain his comment about possibly voting for Shasta and not wanting to give the reasons. That, though I didn't want to say so at the time, was another point in favor of my voting for Shasta. I thought skip could be intimating he was the Seer, especially when coupled with something I'd seen from him earlier. And skip's explanation for that comment was that he had wondered if Lottie wasn't the Seer. A disaster all way round.

x/d with Nog