View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:31 PM   #83
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay. A hastily gathered "impressions-list" for now.

Most probably will not vote toDay(unless something drastic happens)

Ozban - newbie-pass, with quite a nice performance thus far
Glirdan - is kind of hypernervous when a wolf and doesn't look like that right now
Loslote -tends to get lynched early on most of the time; she seems to act suspiciously "by nature".

Eönwë - only came in, no idea as now, subject to change when he posts.

I'd lean not voting toDay at least on the possible suspicions I could have right now.

Legate of Amon Lanc - someone said he was wishy-washy (or something), I'd say he's explaining everyhing too much - and doing Legate 360's...
Boromir88 - acts a bit weird but maybe it's just this "new Boromir" we've seen in a few last games?

Total quetionmarks but would love to see more... (they have said things anyway)

Nerwen
A Little Green

Somewhat weary of or could vote...

Pitchwife - I'm a bit worried about his defencive-thoroughness, like there was a case to proof against Shasta's odd (bordering ridiculous) suspicions.
Shastanis Althreduin - makes me uneasy with his odd suspicions on Pitchie and all that jazz with Lottie (of the two I find Shasta more suspicious).

A bit anxious about these: they have been around, have posted but I still can't form an opinion on them... maybe because they haven't said anything? Prove me wrong!
skip spence
wilwarin538
Inziladun

I'd rather vote one of the last five toDay.

EDIT: X'd from my last post onwards
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote