View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 10:10 AM   #1475
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

The spirit was named Urwen the dreadfully evil. But it manifested as this strange image in the crystal ball…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen
But because this was illegal, TheGreatElvenWarrior arrived on the scene to arrest them both. She told them…

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior
The butter man yelps for help whilst attempting to crawl out of a snow mound.
With that in mind it was up to Laurinquë to sort the mess out at the police station. During the interrogations, she doodled on the prisoners’ faces…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurinquë
Which caused inmate Beregond to file a complaint to the prison guards. He said;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beregond
Butterman is eaten by a snow monster during a truly picturesque sunset.
This was to the surprise of the guard, A Little Green, who proceeded to leap from the tallest tower of the prison, leaving a mark on the ground that looked like this…

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green
When the doctors showed up they were very distraught. One in particular, Isabellkya, told the surgeons that…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya
As the Creeper Sun set behind the hills it spied Reptile Zombie, who was watching the Abominable Worrr Crier munching on a rather resistant Butter Stick.
To be continued...