View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 03:11 AM   #861
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Ah well, I guess there was no way to stop that one... a slight downside of unlimited multi-lynches, I'd say (that goes also for the opposite, for instance if it happened that all SoE got into the Rep position and decided to wipe out nine villagers plus one at Night). Experiments need checking for balance, I know it also from personal experience... Nonetheless! This was really fun game, and I especially liked my pack. Thanks, Inzil (good cooperation!), Greenie (brave, how unfortunate ending!) and Lottie (what a pity you couldn't last longer!). And what I liked a lot was that I managed to generally refrain from being suspected, in fact, all of us mostly did. Ah, what an unfortunate turn of events. Although, I must say, catching the Seer was giving us nightmares, right, Zil? One of the most memorable parts of the game was probably going through endless options on the Night when Mira was killed. (And that same Night, I actually concluded that phorc has to be OoUA! It was his attempt to "Seer-contact" somebody - we of course knew that the OoUA has sided with the village - and then, I have concluded that his "Orcs are baddies" was his way of interpretating the game, as the only thing that didn't make sense for me was that Phantom would not have joined the Wolves - I would have expected the OoUA to join the SoE "for sport" and also because they were baddies, and then I thought that the problem was that the "Wolves" were not baddies in this game, so perhaps that...)

Anyway, it was enjoyable, hats off to Shasta for good spotting and to Nerwen for keeping her identity tactically so well... and to everybody else, it was really nice. Except for the ending (I must say, I really think game-wise it was a bit lame, regardless of the side I was on. Although in a way, if the game continued, I am not sure if the ending would have been more spectacular. On the other hand, narration-wise, what ending could possibly have been more Orc-like than everybody killing each other, eh?)

And thanks for the game to Fea and Ni, for giving us a Rep game after some time again, and for putting a new fresh wind into the way of making narrations
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote