View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 03:10 PM   #589
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Inzil- I don't particularly like the way he led off Day 2 asking, "Why is Phantom still alive?" It sounds too much like the subtext is, "Why not kill TP? I would've killed TP. But he's alive. I'm not an Elf." And of course I still don't like his Day 1 comment I mentioned yesterday- his encouragement of people not to Rep-vote. His chief suspects were certainly Wilwa and I, and he said that he wanted Wilwa dead before Sally, but he voted Shasta for Rep (Shasta had been after Sally). I'm not sure if that's suspicious so much as it's... confusing.

Nerwen- I wasn't a fan of her reaction to the Night 1 kill. In post #335 I made Izzy look like a silly choice for the Elves to have made, and Nerwen responds in #339 saying that she was perfectly logical and even Seerish etc, and it almost sounded like someone who was offended justifying their kill- "It was a good kill!", which was of course the reaction I was fishing for. I also don't like that where I keep track of "innocent beliefs" I have pretty much nothing from either of the first two days (honest-to-goodness statements of trust in people, not just agreeing with what they say in other words).

Shasta- My main reason to suspect him is the fact that on Day 1 he was definitely after Sally over Lottie, and then yesterday he really really tried to contradict any theory that placed Sally and I as innocent due to Lottie's lynching. Sort of like he was really wanting to tie his dead pack-mate to Sally or I so that her lynching would not have been in vain. BUT- I'm wanting to not suspect him as much due to his dislike for some of Legate's stuff. Shasta, you said this- "More the point, he voted specifically to save Sally, which makes me want to lynch her more." I had the opposite reaction actually. Remember earlier in the day you said that Legate was "preparing for Sally to flip up innocent or guilty"? Well, I saw his vote to protect Sally as a way to make him look good when she flipped innocent. What do you think?

Legate- I didn't like his Rep vote Day 1 or on Day 2. Day 1 he looked too tentative and yesterday he chose someone that wouldn't be there and had stated a view contrary to his. And then the way he worded his vote was less "Cel is guilty" but rather emphasized "I like Sally". Where as the day before he was willing to find her guilty. So perhaps he saw her fate as sealed already and changed views to look better?

Green- I have little to say here other than she was certainly for lynching Sally over Lottie on Day 1 and sought to keep Sally under the gun yesterday. Plus as Nog often says, she's just creepy.

Rune- I'd really like to see more of him today, and wouldn't mind seeing what he'd do with a Rep vote, though I'll have to see more of his suspicions before I decide whether or not to actually give him my vote. I liked him on the first day and just couldn't get much of anything from him yesterday.

Steve- I'd like to see him be a bit more forceful with accusations and defenses, but he did an excellent job at the end of yesterday with the way he approached the lynch. I don't mean so much that his vote was good, but what he said about his top suspects etc and with them both turning up innocent- it somehow makes me think him extremely innocent.

Lommy- Ah, well, if she's an Elf she can just ride her Day 1 vote to victory, right? Hoo boy... doesn't it make you nervous to write someone off? But yeah, I'm still content to completely leave her alone, and looking forward to reading her thoughts today.

Kath- I've got nothing. I'm thrilled that she showed up and posted, but due to the lack of actual back-and-forth I can hardly claim to have much of a feel for her.

Mira- A bit like Kath. I just really would like to see more from her. And if both Mira and Kath are Elves, well... that would make me angry.

Foley- Her vote was perfect if an Elf, but can hardly be used against her. We put her in a position she never should've been in, and I almost want to give her a free pass through the day on the chance she is an Orc, as that was completely unfair to her.