View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 08:52 AM   #564
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
But why Wilwa? What were the arguments against her? I should go back and check I suppose.
For me, her Day 1 vote and her air of jumpiness the next Day were the main points against her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
This logic doesn't make sense to me. I know I'm not an elf but I also know you can't know it. The thing is, it doesn't make sense even if I was an elf. It would take a ridiculously paranoid pack of elves to read #407 as a Seer hint, especially as Nog didn't behave towards me in a manner that would suggest him "knowing" I was an elf.
As Nerwen said, it wouldn't have been the first time baddies acted so. The comment by Nog in #407 wouldn't seem nearly as overt as all he said about 'leaving Sally to the Seer' and all that, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
I am not going to complain about the lynched, since I was not around I don't think I have too much of a right. I can definitely see why people voted for either Wilwa or Sally even though they would not have been my first choices.
Since you say that, who would have been your first choices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
Suit yourself Legate, but if anybody feels differently they should feel free to vote for me as a Representative.
Soliciting votes, are you? What would your platform be?