View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 04:26 PM   #412
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

As far as voting for a Rep today, hmm....

Legate, Nog, Rune, and Steve were going to be my options, but Rune has asked not to be one and I from his recent posts I don't trust Steve not to stab me with my vote. I'm also slightly entertaining the possibility of electing Sally just to see what she does, or letting Wilwa have another go at it as her vote yesterday wasn't exactly conclusive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
FACTS:
1) I've done this exact thing multiple times as an innocent.
2) I did so at a time in which I was clearly not trying to influence the vote.
3) There was no negative risk whatsoever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
1) That does not preclude you from doing it as a baddie.
2) So?
3) Except for... the part where... there totally... was?
On your first point- so what? Apparently you don't understand what my point means. You originally said that my bluff did not make sense as an innocent, and my point was in answer to that, saying that it does in fact make sense as an innocent. You pointing out that I could also have done so as a baddie is completely meaningless. As a matter of fact, the way you word it, it sounds as if you actually agree with my first point (you appear to be saying that it makes sense as both a goodie and baddie, and as my whole point was that I would indeed do so as a goodie, you basically backed me up).

And I apologize for the strong wording here, but your third point is dumb. You and Nerwen both have said again and again that there was some sort of risk involved, despite the fact that there wasn't. Tell me what the risk was. Go on. Tell me. And if you say, "The Seer might've counter-revealed" I will know beyond all doubt that your rational thinking is out of whack and so will everyone else. Sorry Shasta, but you can't just keep saying stuff that is not true.