View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 05:58 PM   #289
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celuien View Post
The worst I think he can be accused of is related to the "vote for me" gambit, which at least stirred up some discussion.
Even that, though, in his case isn't suspicious. What Day 1 ever goes by without Phantom suggesting some crazy plan that would leave him with all the power, and that no one in a million years would go along with? Especially in games like this, where the dynamic is different, he waltzes in with some idea along the lines of "I'm the bestest and the smartest, do what I say and we win", so we really can't suspect him for that. (and he greatly amuses me and Timmy, I'd hate to see him go so soon)

Now regarding Boro and Glirdan? Boro seems fine to me, though I haven't had as much time to really look at people as I'd like, but his reactions to Phantom are to be expected in my opinion, and nothing really seems evilish to me. Then Glirdypie, well his logic always seems rediculous to me, considering how well we mesh in RL I still have no idea why we clash so much in WW . So I'm going to give him a Day or two before I pounce on his logic. So no, I shall not vote for either of them.

Now Sallycakes and Lottiepop, well I hearts them greatly *snuggles*, but would be willing to lynch them both. At the moment the way Lottie defended Phantom so much earlier seemed strange to me (I think it was Nerwen she was talking back and forth with, and the whole exchange was just so weird), so I'd be leaning more towards her, she just seems so sneaky.

I feel very good about X'ed, Shasta and Noggins, and fairly neutral about the others.

I'll be on for the next half hour, and then I have to vote.

x'ed with Phantom, Izzy, Phantom, Izzy