View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 03:55 AM   #208
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
How exactly did they "toss away" their votes? They voted. End of story. If they had sat on their bums for a few hours and then voted for me, the result would've been the same- Phantom gains two votes.
They placed their votes, with what I believe to be no thought of your possible alignment or the outcome. You could of been outed as an Elf, who knows.

How is my vote better than theirs? I actually gave it thought, and used it to try and counter what they started in motion.

[quote]I have always been quick to defend people against arguments I consider to be flawed. Nerworc's arguments against tp were, in my opinion, flawed./quote]

I believe you responded to Nerwen of how could she distrust Phantom on banter. Well.. how could you trust him on banter?

It seems to me that you are defending him based nothing on what you think of his alignment. But because Nerwen's arguments against him, in your opinion were flawed.

Also. Sally's argument for phantom was flawed. That he as an Elf would not try to get rid of the Seer on the First Day. Who do you defend there, when you of course agreed with it.