View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 04:53 PM   #140
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
I would prefer to vote for somebody who already has a vote, so as to ensure that somebody gets there. We need to get there as many people as we can, like it was said many times. The worst thing would be to have dozen of people with one vote and only phantom for rep
Indeed. It would be nice to have a couple more who can approach or rival tp's power, for balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
So out of those Greenie's been a possibility for several people, so I may leave her for the others. Same with Lommy, whom I am not so terribly keen to vote anyway. Nerwen was mentioned partially by some, though not strongly, I might vote her for the sake of it, but... Right now I would prefer Foley, if only I was sure that somebody else will vote her too, so that my vote is not wasted. Any volunteers? Wilwa is right now a bit enigmatic to me, so maybe leaving that be for now.
I've been leaning toward Boro, but I could possibly go for Lommy or Wilwa as well, since both seem reasonable at the moment.

x/d with Eönwë, xed, and tp.