View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 05:27 AM   #46
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Hearts
Legate
Nerwen (!!!)
Shasta

Does not heart
Sally
Lottie
phantom (jerk)

Really, the beginning(ish) of Day One and I already feel like jumping and screaming. Who the idiot came up with the idea for electing phantom as a representative? I really can't think of anything more stupid than carelessly giving your rep vote away in the beginning of the Day to vote some guy with terribly inflated ego just because he loves the attention. *glares at Sally and Lottie*

I think it would be a much better idea to make history in a different way - by lynching phantom on Day one. He claims, after all, that he's never been lynched.

/rant

*deep sigh*

Well, even if I try to think of this objectively, it doesn't look much better. I don't honestly understand why anyone - innocent or guilty - would throw away their rep vote so carelessly for somebody whose alignment they have no idea of (probably). The fact that there were two of them makes me quite worried. It doesn't help at all that Sally is claiming to amuse the mod and Lottie said she's voting early because she won't be around later but she still made several posts after her vote. It's just utter stupidity. The only scenario that makes sense is that one of them is a wolf with phantom and uses his phantomness and excuse to make an easy rep vote for a fellow and the other girl is just using the opportunity to mess around for fun.

As for phantom himself, I don't know what he's up to, and to be honest, I'm not very interested in spending all Day playing games with him to figure out if he's good or evil because he currently annoys me (although it's not his fault the two voted him for rep, of course).

Otherwise, there is not much to say yet. Should we discuss the rep rules? I think at least that it's ridiculous to make this into a disgusting politics game where you make parties like "you give me your vote, I won't lynch-vote you" - it's not silly but also dangerous: it becomes a war of clans where one's party matters more than their true alignment, which we definitely don't want in a werewolf game.

And I don't like the fact that we have 48 hours each Day. It tends to make people (myself included of course) lazy instead of enthusiastic to use the extra time for finding wolves.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote