View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 01:39 AM   #41
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
From the Elvish point of view! From our point of view, the Elves are evil!
Seriously, stop taking this line on things people. I am going to be bad this game, darn it, and if you people keep putting forth this ridiculous notion that we are the good guys, I will have no choice but to become a Cobbler!

And no, I'm not the undetermined allegiance person. No bluffing here, just telling the truth. My allegiance is clear (evil), but if my entire team decides that they are in fact the good guys, then logically they have placed me on the other side. That's just the way it is.

Last week I snuck down to the Anduin and knifed a young boy and hid the knife beneath his sleeping brother's bed where I hope it will be found by someone and used as evidence of the brother's guilt. The week before that I mauled an old woman and left some great eagle feathers upon her. *snicker* And remember that little village I used to terrorize against the forest a bit farther north? The chief- I'd kill one of his friends or family each year on his birthday, ha ha! In the end he couldn't stand it and took his own life! *cackles with glee*

Don't tell me we're not as bad as they come! I know better!