View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 07:13 AM   #20
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Summary time

Inzil - looks like me so can't be evil. Oh wait he wasn't. Therefore, because I look like him, I can't be evil. On the contrary, I'm rather clever and might prove useful if we try to use the machine (oh where's Legate when you need him?).

Shasta - the first to post which is always a sign of wolfishness. Trying to butter Fea up, or alternatively wolfish banter.

Fea - also posts early which supports the theory of her and Shasta being wolves (they were obviously around just before the day started). Admits being a wolf, and based on past experience I'm inclined to believe her.

wilwa - either genuinely clueless or just bluffing when saying the only one who knew how to use the time machine is dead. I mean, how do you know Inzil didn't have very precise instructions written down somewhere?

Lottie - asks who wants to confess while totally ignoring the fact that Fea just did. Looks cobblerish behaviour to me. Also, who of us do you think is a super genius?

Boro - suggests we turn the time machine into a teleportation machine. And that way there's obviously no chance at all that we can go back and buy the movie rights. Wolf. His post about being a smelly armpit pickle is sure to contain secret hints, and I can only add "Yes, pickles smell fantastic, but when it comes to armpits, it depends."

Elf-Warrior - talks of other fandoms which means he can't care too much for Tolkien and doesn't therefore care whether the movies get made or not.

sally - gets the hint, which is always mighty suspicious.

Eomer - is sorry about Inzil's face. That means he's feeling guilty about it. Is very quick to defend himself and is jumpy before even accused.

Nerwen - talks about the machine being sabotaged which never occurred to me. Looks like a wolf who knows too much. However last time I played I made her mad and now I'm scared of her so I will refrain from suspecting her for now. Like, for this post.

Pitch - yay I get to play with him at last!

Greenie - as I said I think her posts look forced, as if she was just trying to look helpful without actually being.

skip - weird arguments, slightly suspicious.

GUILTY
Shasta
Fea
Boro
Eomer
Greenie
skip

Lottie (more likely the cobbler)
Elf-Warrior (more likely the cobbler)

INNOCENT
Nerwen

EITHER
wilwa
sally
Pitch

Last edited by Aganzir; 08-24-2010 at 07:15 AM. Reason: xed with Greenie & was right about her before even seeing her post, ha!
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote