View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 07:12 AM   #19
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
All right folks - just to be fair I think we could cut the inside jokes. Thanks. Those and the speculation on the nature of time machines aside, what have we got? (Clue: not much. ) So, erm, I think I should now proceed to saying something noncommittal and obvious about the rules or the number of wolves or the size of the village, or else make some complex calculations. I won't.

I can't really read anything into the posts that have been posted this far, but I'm sure they'll come in handy later. This far, no one is really standing out as innocent if not over-fishy, either. The thing is, everyone is looking slightly fishy at the moment. What is more, what I've said is no more useful to the game than the inside jokes I was complaining about. Argh. I'll be back in a bit, hopefully with something to say.

Oh, and Lommy asks me to say hi from her to all of you.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote