View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #1273
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Well, look at the wolves (and their lovers) first of all.

Wilwa: veteran player
Phantom: veteran player, even if he doesn't play much
Shasta: veteran player
Nerwen: veteran player
Lal: veteran player, even if she doesn't play much anymore
BG: complete newbie

Now the gifteds.

Dun: veteran player
Lottie: newer player but old enough to be considered skilled
Tum: newbie, first time gifted if I remember correctly
Nienna: veteran player
Boro/Kath: both veterans, but they weren't really gifteds anyway

So we had essentially five veterans and a complete newbie up against two veterans, another experienced player, and a newbie. Of course I knew Dun and there was some severe gifted PMing between Lottie and Dun, but the wolves each had more or less two votes per person if they chose. Add to it the revenge kills and whatever else they had and for goodness' sake, they had power.

Really, I don't see how that's terribly unbalanced. Of course the way the game ended up going yes, it became that way, but Glirdan can't control the flow of the game, only the start of it. I think the game was as balanced as it could have been.

Also, let's not forget my first game, where I had six wolves. The village still won. My last game Nerwen dreamt three wolves in a row, including the freshly turned cursed I believe, and the game was over far too quickly for my liking. Mods can't predict what players might do or whom the village might lynch. It's impossible.

ETA: 3800 posts. Not like to 4000, and then victory!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote