View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 09:44 AM   #1251
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foley
It was said more than once that if I were Dionysus (which, apparently, I was), that would explain for the way I played throughout the game. Will you please tell me how exactly you mean that I played? You see, I played my very best for the good of the gods, I really, trully did. I dreaded being turned the entire time, for I have a hard time changing loyalties like that, and I was actually really upset about being changed at the last minute.
It's hard to explain. You just played like you had a guilty secret, somehow. I know you didn't play cobbler; it isn't that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
*sigh* From the moment I saw Shasta and Nerwen's hints, I knew they were going to come back to bite us. But in fairness to them, they rreally did need to get in contact with each other.
Eh? I never dropped any hints. What would be the point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
And I'd just like to say I quite liked my role. God of war suits me very well, I think....
Believe it or not, that's the first thing that crossed my mind when your role was revealed.