View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 03:11 PM   #2636
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
It seems like an all too familiar apology again, but after our phantastic trip to the US I have been visiting a few summer-cottages (to get the feeling of Finnish-summer and to meet friends) and after that I have been more or less 24/7 engaged with our choir's dance-show we have now been performing a few days - and it will take me to the end of the week.

I will try to check this well enough to be able to answer your questions tomorrow Firefoot and to check the current situation (if you're around Mnemo, go on). Otherwise it will probably be the next week I'm able to really delve into this again.

But I'm very happy to see you again Firefoot, and all of you who have just ignitited this into life again! This was a rotten summer for me "Mead Hall -wise", otherwise it has been just awesome!

I hope to be able to come into the middle of things soon enough!

I'm really sorry about the bad hosting. It should get better again, though.