View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 08:35 PM   #1057
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Just fyi, we can be absolutely certain at this point that Sally is lying about her identity, due to the fact that she hasn't been modfired for revealing. Yes, I realize that she hasn't actually said the name of her role, but you can reveal that without saying it.

For instance, if Nog had said, "I have a trident, plus a horn on my head!" that without a doubt would be considered a reveal. More than once Sally has made a comment that would allow someone to easily narrow her role down to one single choice. That's revealing.

So- logically, her reveal is false, by virtue of the fact that she revealed in the first place.
I agree, actually. The fact that she mentioned she's a virgin, combined with the fact that Artemis is currently dead, means she can only be one person. To me that counts as a reveal... so the fact that Glirdan hasn't modkilled her means she's lying.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 08-03-2010 at 08:35 PM. Reason: 'modkilled', not 'revealed'. X'ed with a lot like whoa.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote