View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #1048
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
It's time for me to vote. But I don't want to vote. I have no good leads on anybody. As Nienna said, I am not keen on a Kath kill. I haven't had time to go back and look over other people again, so ... I don't know what to do. I want to not vote. But I don't think that's really an option.

I just decided I don't like Nienna. She doesn't post enough in the Mead Hall thread and Javan needs a fighting buddy. I'm kidding, actually.

No, see here - she hasn't seemed to have talked a whole bunch throughout the entire game. In her last summary of who she thinks is guilty and not guilty, her list runs almost entirely backwards to mine. The three whom she says she could vote for (Nerwen, Lalaith, and Phantom) seem to me most innocent. She says Meeper looks innocent, but how could she know? Mira has hardly posted.

I know that others have posted less than her, but that gives me less to dislike them for. For instance, I do not like the fact that Shasta has said little noteworthy stuff and Keeper has said even less.

I am going home and I have no computer at home at present. So...sorry for the early vote.

++Nienna

-- Foley

x-posted with the last four posts.