View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 03:11 PM   #926
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Foley:
24Lottie talks a lot, Nerwen seems sensible, Wilwa seems all right
30 – Doesn’t want to lynch Phantom; thinks Rikae’s idea of lynching the seer sounds dangerous
84 – Hunch that Kath and Nog are NOT among the lovers but if they are then they aren’t innocent lovers (for discussing the role)
96 – Votes Steve for trying but not succeeding at being natural

Day 2
420 – Doesn’t think we should kill Nog or Phantom

Day 3
756 – Thinks Nog and Nerwen (and their interaction) is suspicious but Nerwen more so than Nog (for gut feelings); thinks Tum looks suspicious; thinks Phantom still innocent; opinion of Sally uncertain; Mac’s distrust of Zil and Wilwa stands out.
834 – Can’t bring her self to vote Nog because she doesn’t mistrust him. Votes Lottie instead.
841 – Talks about possible nightly PMs. This post is the strongest that makes me think she’s not a wolf. I don’t know if a wolf would be daring enough to talk about possible PMs openly on the thread

Day 4
872 – Isn’t sure why people are sure Nerwen’s not a wolf I’m wondering the exact same thing… I’m actually becoming rather suspicious of Nerwen just from reading other people’s posts including Wilwa’s and Rikae’s; wishes Greenie weren’t gone so she could explain her suspicion of Mac

Conclusions: I’m thinking that she is probably not a wolf. Her posts and ideas regarding roles and wolves just don’t seem like stuff a wolf would say. This isn’t to say she’s not a very sneaky wolf but I don’t think so.