View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 02:48 PM   #395
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
I haven't time to do much at the moment, but I had to respond to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Greenie – Day One is particularly hard to find wolves. So I know personally I voted to kill the person who I thought would be detrimental to the village. I could have voted someone else (a possible wolf) but could have much more easily gotten an important gifted and since I didn’t have any idea who the wolves were I wasn’t willing to risk it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Tum’s BG vote looks very suspicious if for timing alone. That’d be a perfect time for a wolf to slip a vote in. Zil’s, however, doesn’t look fabulous either, as he made the bandwagon a possibility and started the ball rolling. I also (as I mentioned at the time) don’t like his reasoning.
So I'm suspicious for voting someone who'd been popping in out while saying absolutely nothing, though goading others to talk more, while you voting for someone you admitted was innocent is perfectly all right.