View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #371
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
But I'm really curious about phantom's motives behind the way he tried to frame Mac as making Hades hints - and Greenie's immediate usage of it...
I wasn't framing him. I was stating what stood out to me, and at the bottom I definitely left it open to other interpretations, and I asked Mac personally if he could help me answer the question. The fact is I was leaning towards believing that Mac was not Hades, but up to something entirely different, and was trying to give him a chance to hint me to it (to confirm what I was thinking). It remains to be seen whether or not I was right.

And sorry, but I can't answer for Greenie. If you think we're Zeus and Hera, you're wrong. And just a minute ago weren't you saying I was Hera? It looks to me like you're determined one way or another to go at me, once again giving me the feeling that you came into the day with a plan to try and float me as a lynching target.

But since your new theory has me as Zeus, if you wished to test the theory I assume you'd try to lynch Hera first, yes? If that's the case, go ahead. Feel free. I have no special bond with any other player. And if Greenie turns out to be innocent, then what? Go back to Day 1 and attempt to misuse Boro's words on another unrelated party? I mean, keep in mind looking at his words I am clearly not Zeus, but you've formed a theory despite that where I am, and then assuming that false assumption is correct you build upon it and attempt to identify Hera.

This seems like a totally insane way to try and use the dead Seer's words. Not to mention the very obvious fact that he may be the false Seer and thus your false reasoning is based on false information to begin with.

I stated at the end of yesterday that I was not agreeing with your logic and reasoning at all this game, and I see that it has continued into today. If given the chance I would definitely try taking a shot at you with the lynch today.

Last edited by the phantom; 07-28-2010 at 12:29 PM.
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote