View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 04:56 PM   #299
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
In the Name of Love and Beauty

At the end of the Day, the Gods congregated once more in the Grand Chamber. There had been much speculating and discussion that day, almost enough to fill a short story with in fact.

Yet none of this seemed to appeal to Aphrodite...She seemed to be in a trance all day and did not show any sign of recognition, for anyone. She merely gazed up at the sky, starry-eyed and lost. Hercules tried to help her remember who she was and who Hephaestus was, but she just pushed him away. Athena and Artemis tried to engage her in a conversation on love, but she just brushed by them.

She just gazed, helpless up towards the heaven's, unsure of what to do. She went to her chambers to be alone...

It was not until everyone was settling in for the Night that they smelt it; fire coming from Aphrodite's room. Hercules, Athena and Artemis ran in but were too late...The fire had completely subsided, and all that was left were the burnt remains of Aphrodite (which was odd seeing as nothing could kill a God but another God), and most peculiar, a folded up piece of parchment in her hand. Hercules went to grab it, and her had turned to dust.

He unfolded the parchment and scribbled there, in blood was a broken heart...

Dead
Night 1 - Glirdan aka. Thanatos (Mod) - Scythe through the stomach
Day 1 - BeiGei aka. Aphrodite (Lover) - Suicide of a broken heart

Alive
Wilwa
Kath
Boro
Mira
Zil
Lottie
Eonwe
Nienna