View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 09:48 PM   #214
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
And a fast answer to Nerwen...

I did read your post about Zeus differently, like trying to persuade whoever played Zeus to think he would not win without Hera (and thus without the wolves).

And I would not have called you defensive (or over-defensive) if you'd tried to talk yourself out from that Hades stuff - which if you're innocent would be something you'd probably really have tried to speak yourself out from (and really the lovers need so badly to connect to each other in this game and you're one of the only ones who made any that kind of reference!).

But your reaction was an attack on one person. So trying to persuade people to lynch one person other than you instead of an innocent's reaction of trying to prove your innocense or giving us the whole list of your suspicions lynching one of which would be better. The wolves like to single out one they'd rather get rid off - the one they calculate is the possible one. It would require so much work to come up with many suspicions there would be some grounds for suspecting for someone who knows who the innocents are?

So really Nerwen, I do suspect you.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote